Generic Medicine PCD Franchise Company in India – A generic drug is a Pharma drug that carries the same chemical composition as that particular drug had at the time of the patent. There are many Generic Medicine PCD Franchise Companies in India, but Fortune Lab is the best of all of them. Fortune Labs all the molecules to produce generic medicines and is continuously proceeding under the guidance of experienced professionals.
In Fortune Labs, we are providing an entire range of generic medicines like injections, capsules, tablets, soft gels, etc. Furthermore, all the medicines we are manufacturing are approved by DCGI (Drugs Controller General of India). Those products include antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-allergic, and antipsychotic drugs. In addition to this, we are also offering Gastro & Antiemetic Drugs, Cardiovascular Drugs, Hormones Increasing Drugs, Neurology Supplements, etc.
All these medicines are manufactured & supplied in adherence to the guidelines issued by WHO & GMP. Quality is the primary concern of our company and for that; we are maintaining high-quality medical standards. In addition to this, our company is certified by ISO 9001:2008. In addition to this, our company is certified by ISO 9001:2008. For information regarding the same, feel free to reach out to us. You can call us at +91 9875988030 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
The demand for Generic Medicines in India
India is the largest manufacturer & supplier of generic drugs all around the world. Currently, India is supplying approximately 50 percent of the demand for many vaccines across the globe. In addition to this, India is fulfilling 40 percent of the demand for generic medicines in the USA. Plus, India is exporting 25 percent of the total demand for all types of medicines in the UK. Thus, India is carrying an important character in the Pharmaceutical Sector all around the world. Also, there are a lot of scientists & engineers in India who have the potential to drive the Pharma industry to great heights.
The Indian Pharma Industry is expected to grow up to $ 100 billion by the year 2025. In addition to this, the Indian market is anticipated to grow up to $ 25 billion by the year 2025. Amazingly, India exported Pharmaceutical products in FY2020 with a value of $16.3 billion. All those medicines included bulk orders, pharmaceutical formulations, herbal products, and surgical equipment. As of Nov. 2020, India exported Pharma products with a value of $15.86 billion in the FY2021. The domestic pharma market in India had reached a turnover of $20.03 billion dollars in the year 2019.
Recent Investments & Developments in the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
The Union Cabinet has said yes to change the current FDI Policy in the Pharma Industry to allow FDI. The new FDI is up to 100 percent under the automatic route to manufacture medical devices that are subjected to specific conditions. Some of the recent developments/investments within the Indian pharmaceutical sector are as follows:
- In December 2020, Piramal Pharma Solutions announced plans to invest US$ 32 million to expand its facility in Michigan, US, with additional capacity and new capabilities for the development and manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
- November 2020, Indian Immunological (IIL) commenced work on a US$ 10.17 million viral antigen manufacturing facility in Genome Valley, Telangana, that will enhance its vaccine production capacity by 35% by October 2021.
- In November 2020, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has stepped up research and development (R&D) amid COVID-19 and researchers are developing products such as a portable sterilization device and germicidal cabinet; wheeled sterilization unit, especially for hospitals; portable and rechargeable car sanitizer; eco-friendly sprays, and alcohol-free and bleach-free sanitizers.
- In October 2020, there were 6 generic drug makers – Zydus Cadila, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Hetero Drugs, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, and Ackerman Pharma. They altogether signed a deal with Hidalgo to create a huge Pharma cluster for production & logistics in Mexico.
- In May 2020, Jubilant Generics Ltd entered into a non-exclusive licensing agreement with US-based Gilead Sciences Inc to manufacture and sell the potential COVID-19 drug Remdesivir in 127 countries, including India.
Perks of Opting Generic Medicine PCD Franchise Company in India
There are several perks that our customers get from our PCD Franchise Business in India by being a part of this prestigious Pharma Company. Come connect with us, get genuine help from our side, and become your own boss in the selected region. We convince you that we will provide the best & reliable assistance to all our franchise partners. In this section, we have mentioned some of the perks we are providing the PCD Pharma Franchise Partners in Fortune Labs.
- Fortune Labs is a Pharma private enterprise on trading premises.
- Our team of professionals is an expert in Methodology.
- Fortune Labs is providing reliable PCD Pharma Franchise in the entire nation.
- We have reasonably priced all of our Pharmaceutical products.
Company Name – Fortune Labs
Contact Number – +91 9875988030
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Registered Address – SCF – 258, 1st Floor, Sector – 16, Panchkula, Haryana, India